Please read these terms and conditions carefully prior to using and purchasing from gscricket.ie. When using this website you automatically agree with our T&C listed below.
1. GS Cricket certifies that any item present in this website is for sale and that this will be delivered to the customer in similar condition as displayed on the photos.
2. The photos of the items for sale do not represent the actual item which will be delivered upon purchase and when purchasing an item, this might differ slightly from the pictures on the website (including but not limited to: wood colour, grains, grip colour, etc).
3. The content for sale present in this website, including photos and videos (unless stated otherwise), are the property of GS Cricket and not for personal use. The content is subject to change without need for notice by the owners.
4. All prices stated in this website are in Euros (€) and do not include VAT which will not be charged unless stated otherwise. Payment can be made by use of most major credit/debit cards. We are under no obligation to accept your order.
5. Prices, offers, promotions and bundles are subject to availability and may change at anytime prior to acceptance of your order. We will inform you of any changes.
7. Use of any of your personal information in this website is at your own risk and the company will not be liable.
8. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed by GS Cricket.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with copyright notice.
9. Copyright statement:
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the content in any form is prohibited when used for other than personal and non-commercial use
- When using the content to share with third parties you are required to acknowledge the company’s name and website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute the content of this website for commercial use
10. Unauthorised use or abuse of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
11. Use of this website can be suddenly terminated without further explanation if the owners deem that the rules of use and T&C have been violated.
12. The termination of the company will be noted on the website with one month’s notice after which the company is not liable to any complaints and issues from customers.
13. The delivery rates and times stated in the deliveries section is subject to change without prior notice.
14. If you request a bat with “knocking-in” service please allow an extra 5 working days for this to be performed.
16. GS Cricket shall not be liable to any delays related to customs inspection and/or clearance requirements. Any import duties or taxes must be paid by the customer separately and we have NO CONTROL or INFLUENCE on this matter.
17. Orders will not be dispatched until payment is processed and accepted.
18. If the item you selected is not in stock and so stated in the website we will order the item for you and its delivery to you will be subject to delivery to our warehouse and stock availability from the manufacturer. We will keep you informed of this.
19. Cancelled orders: you have the legal right, under the Consumer Protection law, to cancel your order at any time prior to the product being dispatched. The full value will be immediately refunded to you.
20. The customer is able to change the item purchased (limited by stock availability) until the item has been dispatched (which we aim to do within 48h of your payment being received). The change in the item has to be requested electronically by contacting us via email at email@example.com and providing the order number and new item.
If the selected item is of a lower value we will return the difference.
21. Damaged, faulty or wrong sized goods: The customer is allowed to exchange the item if not satisfied within 14 days of its receipt provided that the item is in its new condition and has not been used. The exchange has to be for the same item (limited by stock availability). If the same item is not available than the customer can choose a different item of the same or higher value. The primary item has to be returned to GS Cricket prior to shipping of the replacement and the conditions of the original item have to satisfy the conditions in which it was sent in all the original packaging and labels. Delivery to GS Cricket is to be incurred by the customer. The customer can also request full refund which will be processed on receipt of the original item granted that it meets the conditions in which it was sent.
22. The entire communication with GS Cricket is electronically and this can be achieved via email or whatsapp message – see the contact us page for more information. Please do not attempt to call the number or leave voicemail messages as these will not be checked and responded to. If you require urgent assistance please leave your name, mobile contact and query and we will aim to respond within 24h.
23. Customers and visitors may post reviews and feedback as long as this is not of obscene nature. We reserve all rights to remove and/or edit such content. When you post content to the website you grant GS Cricket non-exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, publish and modify such content throughout the world in any media.
24. GS Cricket will aim to ensure it is operational and updated at all times however we cannot guarantee that this will always be done or that the website will be completely free of faults.
25. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.