- Inlay: anti-slip resistant lined insole grips your foot in place to maximise your performance while reducing impact and stress on joints.
- Midsole: Compression-moulded EVA for ultra lightweight cushioning.
- Outsole: Cricket-engineered, full TPU outsole with cut outs for reduced weight and ventilation, perfect for any conditions.
- Upper: Fully welded PU upper with foamed support in the forefoot and oversized heel counter to lock your foot in position for extra stability and comfort.
- Water wicking material to keep your feet dry.
- Built on a runner’s specific last to provide a superior fit and feel.
PAYNTR XPF–22 Pimples
Turn the opposition Green With Envy with the the XPF-22 Cricket Pimple. Designed and developed by players for the modern-day player, our lightest shoe yet enables you to move and react to anything which comes your way.
Based on a running last to ensure that close fit feel, the XPF-22 Cricket pimple provides comfort, stability, and style to enhance your performance on the pitch. An all-in one welded upper with foamed support around the forefoot gives you the ability for multi-directional movements while wicking away moisture to keep your feet dry during long spells at the crease and in the field. A pimple rubber stud outsole ensures enhanced traction across all surfaces indoor and outdoor
Size 10, Size 11, Size 8, Size 9, Size 12